In recent years, with the rise of China's electronics, new energy and medical and other industry chains, high-end pressure-sensitive adhesive products imports have increased significantly, bringing significant development opportunities to China's protective film and special tape enterprises.In July 2019, the "adhesive tape manufacturing air pollutant eVision standards" by the Ministry of Ecology and Environment included in the mandatory standards development plan, the new environmental requirements will bring serious challenges to China's adhesive tape enterprises.
To promote the protection film and special tape industry to speed up the transformation and upgrading, guide the industry's innovation and technological progress, enhance the exchange and cooperation between upstream and downstream enterprises, China Adhesive and Adhesive Tape Industry Association on November 12-14, 2019, held in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, the "Third China Protection Film and Special Tape Summit Forum." The conference to "protective film and special tape: research and development of new materials + explore new technologies + expand new applications" as the theme, focusing on the protection film and special tape industry, the latest market trends and cutting-edge research results for more enterprises, research institutions and experts to provide a platform for exchange and cooperation. Attracted many protective film and special tape manufacturers, application units, raw materials suppliers, pressure-sensitive adhesive manufacturers, downstream application enterprises, scientific research institutes and related units to actively participate.
Some of the meeting highlights are shared below.
1. Industry trends to take the pulse
Interpretation of the market status of protective film and special tapes, regulations and policies, application status and development trends to grasp the future development direction.
2. Quality resource sharing
High-end resource sharing platform, bringing together protection film and special tape industry network resources, project resources, information resources, efficient integration of all aspects of resource advantages, open cooperation channels.
3. Discussion opportunities and challenges
(1) How to accelerate the technological progress and development of application areas of protective film and special tapes in China.
(2) New materials, processes and directions in the field of protective films and special tapes.
(3) How pressure-sensitive adhesives can be developed for specific applications of protective films and specialty tapes.
(4) How the coating process and equipment can assist in the development and progress of China's protective film and special tapes.
(5) How protective film and pressure-sensitive adhesive companies can face the current environmental challenges and accelerate the transformation and upgrading.